Asbestos Removal Services We Provide
- Removal of Asbestos cement garage roof
- Removal of the frame of the shed to leave you with just a floor slab to place your new garage/shed on
- Removal of Asbestos cement soil stacks
- Removal of Asbestos cement water tanks
- Removal of Asbestos cement soffit
- Removal of Asbestos rainwater goods
- Removal of Asbestos cement eternit windowsills and linings
- Removal of Asbestos areas of Artex coated ceilings or walls *textured decorative coatings* using suitable dust-reducing methods (Negative Pressure Units) and suppresion methods.
- Drilling into Asbestos containing Artex *decorative textured coating* to enable fixing of upvc track and or alarms using shadow vacuum technique
- Removal of Asbestos doors with fire proofing lining
- Removal of Asbestos in ropes, yarns and woven cloth
- Removal of Asbestos gaskets or asbestos rope
- Removal of Asbestos containing thermoplastic vinyl floor tiles, bitumen roof felt, damp-proofing coatings, and mastic
- Removal of Asbestos plastic paint coatings, PVC floors, panels and sealing compounds
- Removal of Asbestos containing conveyor belts/drive belts, bonded rubber, electric cables
- Removal of Asbestos resin-based ACM’s such as friction products (eg brake linings) and toilet cisterns
- Removal of AIB (Asbestos insulation board), lining’s, ceilings, boxing, cladding, soffits, shuttering
- Removal of lagging materials
- Encapsulation of licensed products
- Environmental cleaning
- Waste collection
- Asbestos disposal
- CDM Environmental Ltd are fully licensed by the HSE to work on licensed asbestos material
All ACM projects that we undertake are removed in accordance with HSE asbestos guidelines HSG247 & HSG248 and the waste will be transported under our carriers licence issued by the Environment Agency to a waste station licensed to receive hazardous asbestos waste.
Sampling of Asbestos Containing Materials
- Do you have suspicious material within your home?
- Ask yourself what year was the house built!
- Have you just bought or moved into a property and you want an artex ceiling redecorated?
- Maybe you have an old garden shed or garage that has corrugated sheeting or even flat panel lining to the interior?
- Are you planing to get a new boiler fitted but have a panel behind and not sure what material it is?
- Are you planning to get a new toilet fitted but have a cement soil stack?
- Planning new soffits for your house sale or purchase but your stuck with the old cement degrading ones?
- Have you come across some floor tiles within your property that you need testing?
It is always best practice to get any of these items checked out by a UKAS accredited independent laboratory, we can arrange to take a sample from your property safely and give you friendly and free impartial advice on how to deal with the possible ACM’s (asbestos containing material) within your home.